CHUN LI, PH.D.
Assistant Director for Education
Chun Li, Ph.D. is an Associate Professor of Population and Quantitative Health Sciences. He has extensive experience in statistical genetics research and genetic data analysis. He is currently working on developing methods for detecting somatic changes using next-generation sequencing data. He is also interested in developing methods to efficiently mine electronic medical records. Active in collaborative research, he has been working with investigators in various fields such as cancer epidemiology, clinical pharmacology, ophthalmology, cardiovascular disease, autism, type 2 diabetes, etc. He has published in Nature Genetics, New England Journal of Medicine, Blood, American Journal of Human Genetics, Bioinformatics, etc.
- Kim, T, Kim, J, Choi, HS, Kim, ES, Keum, B, Jeen, YT, Lee, HS, Chun, HJ, Han, SY, Kim, DU et al.. Artificial intelligence-assisted analysis of endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography image for identifying ampulla and difficulty of selective cannulation. Sci Rep 2021; 11 (1): 8381. PubMed PMID:33863970 .
- Li, S, Li, J, Chun, Y, Shrestha, PK, Chang, X, Pivnenko, M, Chu, D. Variety of Ordered Patterns in Donor-Acceptor Polymer Semiconductor Films Crystallized from Solution. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces 2021; : . PubMed PMID:33861560 .
- Kim, W, Lee, SA, Chun, SY. A Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of the Chronic Disease Management Program in Patients With Hypertension in Korea. Int J Qual Health Care 2021; : . PubMed PMID:33856029 .
- Gatzert, X, Chun, KP, Boner, M, Hermanowski, R, Mäder, R, Breuer, L, Gattinger, A, Orlowski, N. Assessment of multiple stable isotopes for tracking regional and organic authenticity of plant products in Hesse, Germany. Isotopes Environ Health Stud 2021; : 1-20. PubMed PMID:33855926 .
- Wenzel, M, Würnschimmel, C, Nocera, L, Collà Ruvolo, C, Tian, Z, Shariat, SF, Saad, F, Briganti, A, Tilki, D, Graefen, M et al.. Overall Survival After Systemic Treatment in High-volume Versus Low-volume Metastatic Hormone-sensitive Prostate Cancer: Systematic Review and Network Meta-analysis. Eur Urol Focus 2021; : . PubMed PMID:33853754 .
- Yang, JI, Chun, JS. Upregulated endonuclease Regnase-1 suppresses osteoarthritis by forming a negative feedback loop of catabolic signaling in chondrocytes. Arthritis Res Ther 2021; 23 (1): 114. PubMed PMID:33853646 PubMed Central PMC8045248.
- Ray, M, Kihara, Y, Bornhop, DJ, Chun, J. Lysophosphatidic acid (LPA)-antibody (504B3) engagement detected by interferometry identifies off-target binding. Lipids Health Dis 2021; 20 (1): 32. PubMed PMID:33853612 PubMed Central PMC8048308.
- Tyler, SR, Chun, Y, Ribeiro, VM, Grishina, G, Grishin, A, Hoffman, GE, Do, AN, Bunyavanich, S. Merged Affinity Network Association Clustering: Joint multi-omic/clinical clustering to identify disease endotypes. Cell Rep 2021; 35 (2): 108975. PubMed PMID:33852839 .
- Chun, KRJ, Okumura, K, Scazzuso, F, Keun On, Y, Kueffer, FJ, Braegelmann, KM, Kaur Khelae, S, Al-Kandari, F, Földesi, C, Cryo Global Registry Investigators et al.. Safety and efficacy of cryoballoon ablation for the treatment of paroxysmal and persistent AF in a real-world global setting: Results from the Cryo AF Global Registry. J Arrhythm 2021; 37 (2): 356-367. PubMed PMID:33850577 PubMed Central PMC8021998.
- Evaristo, J, Jameel, Y, Chun, KP. Implication of stem water cryogenic extraction experiment for an earlier study is not supported with robust context-specific statistical assessment. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 2021; 118 (17): . PubMed PMID:33850050 .