Crawford Graduate Student (2010-2014)
Associate Research Scientist, Department of Surgery, Section of Endocrine Surgery, Yale University School of Medicine (2014-2015)
Associate Analyst, Genetic Test Evaluation Program, Hayes, Inc. (2015-2016)
Medical Research Analyst, Genetics, Hayes, Inc. (2016)
Freelance Writer (2015-present) and President of Write InSciTe (2017-present)
- Sperling, EA, Melchin, MJ, Fraser, T, Stockey, RG, Farrell, UC, Bhajan, L, Brunoir, TN, Cole, DB, Gill, BC, Lenz, A et al.. A long-term record of early to mid-Paleozoic marine redox change. Sci Adv 2021; 7 (28): . PubMed PMID:34233874 PubMed Central PMC8262801.
- Fernández-Rhodes, L, Malinowski, JR, Wang, Y, Tao, R, Pankratz, N, Jeff, JM, Yoneyama, S, Carty, CL, Setiawan, VW, Le Marchand, L et al.. The genetic underpinnings of variation in ages at menarche and natural menopause among women from the multi-ethnic Population Architecture using Genomics and Epidemiology (PAGE) Study: A trans-ethnic meta-analysis. PLoS One 2018; 13 (7): e0200486. PubMed PMID:30044860 PubMed Central PMC6059436.
- Glorikian, H, Warburg, RJ, Moore, K, Malinowski, J. Intellectual property considerations for molecular diagnostic development with emphasis on companion diagnostics. Expert Opin Ther Pat 2018; 28 (2): 123-128. PubMed PMID:29224409 .
- Callender, GG, Malinowski, J, Javid, M, Zhang, Y, Huang, H, Quinn, CE, Carling, T, Tomlin, R, Smith, JD, Kulkarni, S et al.. Parathyroidectomy prior to kidney transplant decreases graft failure. Surgery 2017; 161 (1): 44-50. PubMed PMID:27863776 .
- van 't Hof, FN, Ruigrok, YM, Lee, CH, Ripke, S, Anderson, G, de Andrade, M, Baas, AF, Blankensteijn, JD, Böttinger, EP, Bown, MJ et al.. Shared Genetic Risk Factors of Intracranial, Abdominal, and Thoracic Aneurysms. J Am Heart Assoc 2016; 5 (7): . PubMed PMID:27418160 PubMed Central PMC5015357.
- Javid, M, Graham, E, Malinowski, J, Quinn, CE, Carling, T, Udelsman, R, Callender, GG. Dissection of Levels II Through V Is Required for Optimal Outcomes in Patients with Lateral Neck Lymph Node Metastasis from Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma. J Am Coll Surg 2016; 222 (6): 1066-73. PubMed PMID:27049777 .
- Malinowski, J, Goodloe, R, Brown-Gentry, K, Crawford, DC. Cryptic relatedness in epidemiologic collections accessed for genetic association studies: experiences from the Epidemiologic Architecture for Genes Linked to Environment (EAGLE) study and the National Health and Nutrition Examination Surveys (NHANES). Front Genet 2015; 6 : 317. PubMed PMID:26579192 PubMed Central PMC4620157.
- Locke, AE, Kahali, B, Berndt, SI, Justice, AE, Pers, TH, Day, FR, Powell, C, Vedantam, S, Buchkovich, ML, Yang, J et al.. Genetic studies of body mass index yield new insights for obesity biology. Nature 2015; 518 (7538): 197-206. PubMed PMID:25673413 PubMed Central PMC4382211.
- Shungin, D, Winkler, TW, Croteau-Chonka, DC, Ferreira, T, Locke, AE, Mägi, R, Strawbridge, RJ, Pers, TH, Fischer, K, Justice, AE et al.. New genetic loci link adipose and insulin biology to body fat distribution. Nature 2015; 518 (7538): 187-196. PubMed PMID:25673412 PubMed Central PMC4338562.
- Malinowski, JR, Denny, JC, Bielinski, SJ, Basford, MA, Bradford, Y, Peissig, PL, Carrell, D, Crosslin, DR, Pathak, J, Rasmussen, L et al.. Genetic variants associated with serum thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) levels in European Americans and African Americans from the eMERGE Network. PLoS One 2014; 9 (12): e111301. PubMed PMID:25436638 PubMed Central PMC4249871.
Jennifer on Twitter
I am excited to share the Edmondson lab @ChildrensPhila will be opening Jan 2022 exploring translational #glycobiology using mouse models of #CDG to investigate roles of glycosylation in the brain. Hiring at all levels. Please RT. DM or email@example.com to apply. #glycotime Retweeted by Jennifer Malinowski, PhD
Opening for systematic reviewer on our fab team @EvidSynIRL and @CochraneIreland Our team also includes @hrbtmrn and together we promise a vibrant, innovative and often fun filled environment. Check it out below. Oh, West of Ireland is a cracking spot too! #WildAtlanticWay twitter.com/shauntreweek/s… Retweeted by Jennifer Malinowski, PhD
Did I mention I am #hiring?? If you have an applied qual/quant/experimental #psychology #research, #decision #science, or other relevant background, & you are passionate about making a difference, please do get in touch, DM me, apply! 😊 @ukfuturehealth apply.workable.com/j/355D33A1E7/?… Retweeted by Jennifer Malinowski, PhD
QUADAS-C (risk-of-bias tool for comparative diagnostic accuracy studies), now available after 4 years in development! @leeflang_m @deeksj @pmmbossuyt @mwlangendam @jacdinnes @epi_rad @DrHayleyJones @EBH_UCL @AnneRutjes @hans_reitsma acpjournals.org/doi/10.7326/M2… Retweeted by Jennifer Malinowski, PhD
World evidence-based healthcare day is on 20th October. There's a whole list of events to attend on the official page: buff.ly/2FliN7T but if you know of any other events that aren't listed here, student-friendly, then please do tell us below. #WorldEBHCDay #EvidenceFirst Retweeted by Jennifer Malinowski, PhD