What kinds of experiments will the core support?
The Computational Genomics Core will support a variety of experimental designs and analyses, both for ICB-based projects and for research across the Cleveland area. These may include:
- RNA-seq experiments
- DNA sequencing for genomic variant identification
- De novo assembly of genomes
- ChIP-seq and other functional genomics experiments
In addition to these basic study designs, we also support various analysis approaches for extracting new biological insights from large-scale ‘omics data, including"
- Differential expression analysis
- Microbiome analysis
- Transcriptional Isoform analysis
- Allele-specific expression
- Pathway or Function based enrichment analyses
- Gene and Variant annotation