All students and faculty should know that University Health and Counseling Services (https://case.edu/studentlife/
This is the current information from UHCS:
For a health visit, call +1 216.368.2450
For counseling services:
Students continue to have access to counselors through phone visits, and can:
- Connect with a counselor any time by calling (216) 368-5872, regardless of the state in which they are living, for in-the-moment support. If after hours, an on-call counselor will speak with them and they receive a follow-up contact the next business day.
- Continue ongoing counseling visits if they live in Ohio. Due to states’ licensing laws, counselors cannot provide therapy across state lines. That said, university counselors can help students connect with counseling services within their own states.
Student Medical Plan:
General information about the Student Medical Plan administered by Aetna Student Health can be found here. In addition:
- Coverage under the Student Medical Plan is maintained wherever a student is located, including internationally.
- Aetna Student Health is waiving all cost share (deductible, copay, coinsurance) for COVID-19 testing (in-network or out-of-network).
- Aetna Student Health is waiving all cost share for inpatient hospital admissions related to COVID-19 at all in-network facilities.
- Aetna Student Health is waiving all cost share for telehealth services provided by in-network providers, including in-network behavioral health providers.
-- Mendel E. Singer, PhD MPH Associate Professor and Vice Chair for Education Director, MS Biostatistics Director, MS Biomedical and Health Informatics Dept. of Population and Quantitative Health Sciences Case School of Medicine 10900 Euclid Ave, WG-57 Cleveland, OH 44106 216-368-1951 Physical Address: WG-72B